PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD TO PCC SACC IF…
– They have had a fever within the last 24 hours.
– They have had vomiting or diarrhea within the last 24 hours.
– They have had discharge from his/her nose that is either yellow or green, this indicates infection.
– They have a runny nose or sniffles with white or clear discharge, please do not bring the child if this is the beginning of a cold.
– They have a loose or productive cough or are sneezing or coughing frequently.
– They have eyes that are red and have any type of discharge.
– They have any known infection and are not on antibiotics.
– They have any open sores or wounds that are not bandaged, or covered with a scab.
-If you think they may be coming down with an infectious disease (especially if you know they have been exposed to one).
– We would appreciate you telling us if we have been exposed to any communicable disease.
– If your child has an allergy or the sniffles are white or clear at the end of a cold, this does not mean infection and you may bring your child.